7 Advantages Of High Profile Breast Implants
Written by: Stuart A. Linder, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- The high profile saline implants are excellent for Beverly Hills patients. They are especially useful for Hollywood moguls and actresses who do not want to be type-casted out of roles in the future. Breast augmentation is often important in the industry, however, being too large can be a problem and you don't want to lose special parts in any type of show or movie because your breasts are too big. High profile saline implants are tapered, not too wide, have excellent projection and with a smaller bag, you can get an absolutely beautiful aesthetic appearance.
- They have more projection and fullness for a less diameter implant.
- The side of the implant is less matronly and does not protrude as much beyond the axilla.
- When placed properly, these breast implants have spectacular cleavage, especially around the parasternal angle.
- Less rippling is often noticeable when they're over-filled by 10% because the rounder the implant gets by physics, the less visibility and rippling the implants display on the side of the chest where there is minimal or no muscle coverage.
- More upper pole fullness with a smaller implant, just a very sexy look that women really do desire. Please see photograph as described.
- Exquisitely tapered and narrowed look, almost like tapering a wedding dress or a fine evening gown. The high profile saline implants or silicone implants leave women looking thinner and more beautiful without looking heavy and matronly.
Back to Articles