BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
In a time like no other, which the world sees great economic downturn, it is more important than ever when considering plastic surgery of the body to do your homework. The Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon should meet the following requirements:
1. Must be a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In other words, is Board Certified with the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
2. Should be a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This is the most prestigious society in the world for Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.
3. Should be a member of the Fellow of American College of Surgeons or FACS. FACS doctors are those who are Board Certified in their specific surgical fields.
4. Specialist. Dr. Linder is a specialist in body sculpting procedures, including breast augmentation, breast lift, breast revision, breast reduction, abdominoplasty and total body liposculpture.
5. Experience and judgment. This can only come with years and years of experience, having done thousands of the specific procedure that you desire to undertake. It is imperative that the patient be able to look at hundreds, if not thousands, of photographs of before and after pictures. This will allow the patient to see great variations of this specific surgical procedure. For example, on breast augmentation patients we have moderate, moderate plus and high profile implants, both saline and silicone. Patients should have the ability to see the different implants within the body and different sizes of women in order to help them determine which profile implant they desire.
As money and finances are tighter than ever, it is important that the patient do her homework in order to fine the most qualified Board Certified Plastic Surgeon when undergoing cosmetic surgery of the breast or body, in order to allow for the highest probability of a successful outcome.