NATRELLE® COLLECTION CONFIDENCE PLUS WARRANTY PROGRAM
According to NATRELLE® Collection’s Confidence Plus Warranty Program, they are committed to ensuring a long-term success with your breast augmentation surgery. Their claim process for ruptured saline and silicone implants is flexible and designed to meet your needs after surgery. They offer a complete automatic warranty on their silicone gel implants. The Confidence Plus Warranty is now updated for a limited time only to help you make the decision that is right for you. Components of the Confidence Plus Program coverage includes:
- Free upgrade to Confidence Plus Premiere coverage with NATRELLE® Collection gel;
- Lifetime product replacement;
- New financial assistance up to $3500 in the event of an implant rupture for NATRELLE® Collection gel implants; and
- Free replacement of the contralateral implant with NATRELLE® Collection silicone gel or saline.
According to the NATRELLE® Collection gel breast implant warrant card, if you elect to have surgery between the dates of June 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010, they will automatically enroll you in the limited time warranty.
- NATRELLE® Collection silicone gel warranty options. Benefits include product replacement for lifetime, financial assistance with Confidence Plus Premier of $3500 versus $1200 with Confidence Plus, there is no enrollment fee. According to Allergan or NATRELLE® Collection, starting January 1, 2011, the optional warranty coverage to Premier will again be $100 for enrollment fee with financial assistance up to $2400.
- With NATRELLE® Collection saline warranty options, the benefits include lifetime product replacement, financial assistance up to $1200 with Confidence Plus and $2400 with Confidence Plus Premier. The Confidence Plus will now allow for free contralateral implant replacement. Therefore, choosing NATRELLE® Collection silicone gel implants between June 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010, you are automatically enrolled in the Confidence Plus Premier Warranty Program. This will automatically allow you to be reimbursed up to $3500 of out-of-pocket expenses per surgery towards operating room, anesthesia and surgical fees not covered by insurance in the event that there is a rupture or loss of the integrity of the surgical implant within 10 years after implantation.
Products that are covered with NATRELLE® Collection gel implants include implanted products in the United States between June 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010, and all NATRELLE® Collection saline implants that have been implanted since June 1, 2009.
Confidence Plus warranties only apply to loss of shell integrity in implants that have ruptured or deflated that will require surgical intervention. If a patient chooses the NATRELLE® Collection saline breast implant enrollment in the Confidence Plus Premier Warranty, it must be submitted within 45 calendar days of the surgery. For saline augmentation patients, the low fee of $100 will allow Confidence Plus Premier Warrant which will allow for contralateral implant replacement, if necessary.
These qualifications of the Confidence Plus and Confidence Plus Warranty does not include:
- Removal for capsular contracture;
- Dissatisfaction with the size of the implant;
- Adverse reactions that are not associated with rupture;
- Loss of integrity of the implant due to cosmetic revision surgery;
- Loss of product integrity caused by an open or closed capsulotomy or capsulectomy;
- Surgery on the opposite breast to replace an intact implant;
- Other manufacturers’ products; and
- Financial reimbursement for a non-Natrelle style product.